Despite computers being such an integral part of our lives they are still very susceptible to data loss regardless of the safeguards and contingency plans users put in place. Imagine you have a staff meeting on Wednesday and you are supposed to give a presentation to your boss and colleagues. Monday evening you decide to read over your presentation but as soon as you try to open the file, it says your data is corrupted. Unfortunately scenarios like this happen all the time and can be absolutely devastating.
Fortunately the data you thought was gone can be recovered. At Computer Repairs Hull residents no longer have to worry about whether or not their important work documents, family photos and videos, school projects, emails, contact lists, or any other type of data can be recovered or repaired. If you have important files on your computer you are longer able to access, give us a call and let our recovery experts repair, retrieve, or recover it for you.
We perform computer repairs and data recovery on any type of device.
One thing that separates Computer Repairs Hull from competitors is that we have qualified experts that can help you recover data from any type of device, not just the standard computer or laptop hard drive. Whether the files you need restored are on standard storage devices such as hard drives or they are on RAID arrays, private servers, external hard drives, flash drives, solid state drives, USB thumb drives, or even SD cards we will be able to assist you in retrieving your files.
At Computer Repairs Hull we retrieve data that has been lost due to:
- Hard Drive Crash
- Human Error
- Accidental Deletion
- Hardware Failure
- Software Error and Corruption
- Natural Disasters
- Power Surges
- Heat or Water Damage and Much More
Not only is this service available for computer repairs, because we have experts that are capable of repairing SD and CF cards and other flash memory we can help you recover images from your camera, files off of your phone, and retrieve documents and files that aren’t only on your laptop or desktop computer.
Get the data recovery you need when you need it
We understand that some recoveries are time sensitive. If you need your term paper recovered in time for its due date, work related files retrieved before a project deadline, or any other time sensitive material we are able to provide different levels of recovery time.
- Budget Service – For those that need data backup, recovery, and retrieval but aren’t on a tight deadline or are simply looking to save money, our budget service is the most economic plan available. Our budget plan typically has a turnaround time of 10 to 14 days.
- Standard Service – If two weeks is too long to wait our standard service is available. With the standard Computer Repairs Hull data recovery plan you can expect to receive your files in 5-7 days from the time we receive them.
- Priority Service – Some files need to be recovered before the week is finished. With the priority service plan we can recover your documents, images, or other files in just 3-4 days.
- Emergency Service – In the case that an emergency happens and you need your images, videos, documents, emails, or other files recovered as quickly as possible we also offer an emergency service plan at Computer Repairs; Hull residents can use this plan to get their files in 24 hours or less.
Get Your Data Recovered And Backed Up Today
Of all the computer repairs Hull residents require having missing, corrupted, or otherwise irretrievable and inaccessible data can be one of the most stressful situations to deal with. Give A1 Computer Repair Services a call today and get your documents, files, photos, and other data repaired and retrieved today.
Not only do we specialize in recovering your data, we make sure it gets backed up safely and securely as well so you don’t have to deal with similar situations in the future. If you aren’t sure what type of service or computer repair you need get in touch with us. We offer a free no data no fee diagnostic policy; simply bring in your device to us, let our experts examine it, and if the files on your device can’t be recovered you won’t be charged at all.